Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wow! PTL!

Wow! I didn't notice how long it had been since I blogged. Life for me has been great, God has been definitely blessing. The job search has finally ended!! Woo HOo! to that! I received a phone call a couple of Fridays ago from Medical Eye Center offering me a position. I gladly accepted and I started my Job there Tuesday. Well Monday I went in for a job screening and of course that went well. I'm assuming that it did, I never heard anything bad back, so that has to be good. Right? Anyways Tuesday I got a tour of the building and did some shadowing. Thursday they trained me to do my job, which is fairly easy. Oh so I should rewind just a little.. The position they offered me was to be their medical records scanner. AKA I scan their medical records, pretty self explanatory. Anyways then Friday I got to do my job all by myself. Yeah!! Me!! Anyways I enjoyed it! I'm in my own office and I brought my Ihome and my ipod to work and was listening to music as i did my job. OH! So apart from me getting my own office, the best thing about working there is that I get to wear SCRUBS to work! I absolutely love that part! Who wouldn't love wearing "clean pajamas" to work? ( as Bryan would put it.) lol Oh and another good thing Is that I would get a discount on my contacts. How SWEECIOUS is that.
Anyways this job was just a door opened by God. I needed a job that would work with my college classes and MEC is basically letting me make my own schedule. I would have to say that was totally God opening that door for me. MEC is also okay with me going to college unlike BofA, who was totally anti-college. Anyways it's just amazing to see how God is working in my life. I'm extremely happy when I'm just in the presence of God, he's my father he's my friend, he's everything I need and more. I'm living proof that God honours those that honour him.

No comments: