Friday, September 19, 2008

The call **Dun* Dun* Dun*Dun*/ Ooooberness

I finally got a call from B of A but ........... I didn't get the call because I was eating dinner and my phone was in my room, therefore I did not hear it ring. I tried calling them back but no answer...( how sad) I did leave them a message though but they never called back. ( Can't say I'm too disappointed about that). We'll see if they ever call me back!
I got another call yesterday from Medical Eye Center, which is kind of weird because I didn't apply there. That I can think of that is.... ( I have some suspicions) I did apply for a position at Binyons, that's who I thought was calling, but now I'm totally confused. Anyways I have an Interview at 1pm , so prayer would be much appreciated.
So Ooooberness....... It's a pretty Sweecious weird if I must say.... AND I doo!! Anywhoo!... I'm SUPER Oooober EXTOKED that some of BF's are coming to visit me this weekend. The will be here at about 10:30 in the Darkness. As you can tell I'm in a super funky mood today, I have no idea why just AM!!
Anyways Peace Out Homies!!! Love ya Much!! (Maybe..)( depends who you are) (Jk)

No comments: