Monday, August 25, 2008

Lords Faithful

Today was an AMAZING day! I feel so blessed that I serve a Powerful God. If you didn't know for the past couple of months I have felt so stressed because I had gotten a letter from RCC stating that, I wasn't going to get any Financial Aid because I didn't meet one of their requirments. So basically the whole summer has been full of stres, wondering how I was going to pay for college. Well today I got a letter from RCC stating that I recieved over 2 thousand dollars in Pell Grants for the school year 08-09 , which is more than I needed. So I can even sign up for a little more credits. I truly feel blessed the Lord is AMAZING, and I just want to give him the glory. I can't begin to tell you what a BIG relief that is, it truly has boosted my faith.

2 comments:

Ms. Margarita said...

congrats...I'm glad you feel better. hey I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving on the 12th and I want to celebrate my bday on the 5th before mom takes damian home. love you.

Mandy Sue said...

That is awesome! It's amazing how God provides for us when we are in need!

I tagged you in a meme! Check it out at my place.